Visual Next provides End-2-End software to renowned apparel, footwear and fashion accessory companies. Our comprehensive suite of business solutions provides retailers, brands and manufacturers with the tools they need to compete in today's omni-channel marketplace. More than 500 companies around the world take advantage of Visual Next’s advanced ERP, PLM, supply chain management, warehouse optimization and business intelligence software.
Visual Next is searching for a Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Specialist to implement and train our renowned fashion customers on our apparel software.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understand and manage customer requirements,
- Define and implement plans to meet customer expectations,
- Monitor the implementation progress,
- Provide Training and assistance as needed
- Ensure contract compliance and customer satisfaction.
- Proactive attitude
- Team player
- Interpersonal skills
- Fast learner
Other Skills and Requirements:
- Experience in a customer support role,
- Experience in the Apparel industry working experience,
- Willing to travel on as needed basis to Project and client locations
Visual provides its employees with:
- Competitive salaries and performance-based incentives
- A comprehensive benefits package
- In-house training as well as paid external courses
- The opportunity to develop yourself professionally and personally,
- A positive and friendly work environment
Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full-time