Status: Full Time
Location: Montréal, QC
Visual Next (formerly Visual 2000) provides End-2-End software to renowned apparel, footwear, and fashion accessory companies. Our comprehensive suite of business solutions provides retailers, brands and manufacturers with the tools they need to compete in today's omni-channel marketplace. More than 600 companies around the world take advantage of Visual Next's advanced ERP, PLM, supply chain management, warehouse optimization, and business intelligence software.
We are looking for an experienced individual to act as the first point of contact for Visual customers requiring assistance on Visual Next software suite.
Support L1 Representative
The Support L1 Representative is the first point of contact for Visual customers requiring assistance. Under the supervision of their team leader, the support team handles customer inquiries, and resolve basic support issues for the different Visual modules. When needed the support representative will investigate the issue or request from the customer and may escalate to Level 2. During the entire process, the support L1 keeps the customer updated with the current status.
Major responsibilities include:
- Communicating with customers, mainly via phone, email, and remote connection tools,
- Investigating and troubleshooting issues, making sure they are resolved in a timely fashion,
- Following up on assigned issues, from reception to resolution,
- Keep customers informed with general updates, action plan, and issue closure,
- Deploying and configure Visual modules on the customers’ environments,
- Following the established support procedures at all times.
We are looking for individuals with strong interpersonal skills, who are motivated to learn and are focused on providing our customers with an outstanding experience. Visual customers depend heavily on their systems, and it is vital they have trust that their issues will be treated professionally and rapidly.
Qualifications and skills:
- Fluency in French and English,
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written),
- Dedication to customer satisfaction,
- Demonstrated problem solving, multitasking, and priority management abilities,
- General understanding of business processes (sales, accounting, purchasing, etc.),
- Capacity and willingness to learn,
- Minimum 2 years in college in Business Administration or Information Technology,
- Proficiency with various software applications,
- Experience with other ERP software,
- Experience in a helpdesk environment,
- Strong knowledge of Windows-based operating systems,
- 1 to 2 years’ experience with SQL databases with a knowledge of database structures, principles,
- Experience working with web services and IIS are very strong assets.
Experience with other ERP software, experience in a helpdesk environment, and knowledge of SQL Server are very strong assets.