Director of Customer Services
Visual Next (formerly Visual 2000) provides End-2-End software to renowned apparel, footwear, and fashion accessory companies. Our comprehensive suite of business solutions provides retailers, brands and manufacturers with the tools they need to compete in today's omni-channel marketplace. More than 600 companies around the world take advantage of Visual Next's advanced ERP, PLM, supply chain management, warehouse optimisation, and business intelligence software.
The Manager/Director of Technical Customer Support manages a team that acts as the first point of contact for Visual customers requiring assistance. As the team leader, it is critical to understand the escalation process, ticket management and be hands-on in supporting the customer and the team. The support team handles customer inquiries and resolves basic support issues for the different Visual modules. ERP knowledge and SQL essential.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage the support team with a positive sense of urgency. Determine priorities and assign tickets accordingly.
- Keep management updated on a daily/weekly basis and have the ability to troubleshoot and raise the level of customer satisfaction.
- Identify areas required for training and initiate a program to deliver
- Communicating with customers, mainly via phone, email, and remote connection tools
- Investigating and troubleshooting issues, making sure they are resolved in a timely fashion
- Following up on assigned issues, from reception to resolution
- Keep customers informed with general updates, action plan, and issue closure
- Deploying and configuring Visual modules on the customers’ environments
- Following the established support procedures at all times.
What we are looking for:
Basic Knowledge of SQL, Web services, and Application Development is a must
- Fluency in French and English
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Dedication to customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated problem solving, multitasking, and priority management abilities
- General understanding of business processes (sales, accounting, purchasing, etc.)
- Capacity and willingness to learn
- Proficiency with various software applications
- Knowledge of ERP, PLM and other enterprise management solutions is a major plus
Visual provides its employees with:
- Competitive salaries and performance-based incentives
- A comprehensive benefit package
- In-house training as well as paid external courses
- The opportunity to develop yourself professionally and personally
- Opportunities for advancement
- A positive and friendly work environment
Any other duties as assigned to drive the vision, fulfil our mission, and abide by the values of this organisation.
Reporting to the Vice President
Send your Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org