Status: Full Time
Location: Montréal, QC
Visual Next is a technology solutions company driven by passionate people who help customers in a variety of disciplines and solve their business challenges through integrated solutions and services.
The Business Development Representative will take part in a wide variety of initiatives that support the rapid growth of our Apparel Based Software Solutions. The role focuses on B2B lead generation, lead qualification, lead nurturing, among other initiatives.
The candidate will receive training and exposure to sales methodologies, product knowledge, and systems and processes. Working closely with sales and marketing, the Business Development Representative will be dedicated to growing Visual’s pipeline of opportunities and implement efficient growth strategies.
- Execute Market Research
- Identify Quality Prospects
- Support Inbound Marketing
- Outreach (Cold Call & Email)
- Participate in Initial Client Discovery
You are able to:
- Generate new business via outbound cold calling, emails & research as well as qualifying inbound leads.
- Qualify leads and secure meetings for sales.
- Meet and exceed monthly & quarterly goals and KPIs.
- Become an expert on Visual Next’s technology solutions and clearly convey its value proposition and capabilities to prospects.
- Maintain a sales pipeline using our sales tools – Salesforce & Outreach.
- An environment where you are given the necessary tools you need to succeed and can make it your own.
- Ability to strategize and collaborate on your pipeline and add value with creativity in your outreach.
- Ability to see your direct impact on the sales pipeline & clearly understand and track your KPIs.
- Direct support from, and collaboration with, both marketing and sales.
- Exposure to selling innovative technology solutions & prospecting Fortune 1,000 accounts.
What we are looking for:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. (verbal and written)
- Highly Self-Motivated and Goal Oriented.
- Capacity in initiating business contact and engaging the follow-up activities.
- Excellent relationship building and networking skills.
- Bachelor degree or MS in a business domain.
- Proficiency with various software applications.
- Prior inside sales experience and enterprise-level prospecting.
- Proven track record of successfully prospecting business.
- Excellent written / verbal communication skills and a clear understanding of business phone and email etiquette.
- A dynamic personality with a high-energy level.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to effectively prioritize tasks
- A positive attitude and are not deterred by setbacks
- Apparel Industry Expertise a major Plus
- Must be bi-lingual
Part of the CGS Business Applications division portfolio of products Visual Next is the leading provider of Apparel ERP & PLM Software.
Apply at: email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time