APPAREL SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
Location: Montréal, QC
Visual 2000 International Inc. provides End-2-End software to renowned apparel, footwear and fashion accessory companies. Our comprehensive suite of business solutions provides retailers, brands and manufacturers with the tools they need to compete in today's omni-channel marketplace. More than 500 companies around the world take advantage of Visual 2000's advanced ERP, PLM, supply chain management, warehouse optimization and business intelligence software. The Software Developer’s role is to research, design, implement, and test software.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Contribute to systems development life cycle (SDLC) of Visual software applications - prototyping, analysis, design, programming and testing Visual Business Solutions.
- Engage in writing, modifying, testing Visual software to meet specific client's requirement.
- Utilize the design specifications to acquire software to meet its functional objective
- Integrate third party solution to the Visual 2000 suite.
We are looking for:
- General Programming Skills
- Information Analysis
- Problem Solving
- Software Algorithm Design
- Software Performance Tuning
- Software Design
- Software Debugging
- Software Development Fundamentals
- Software Documentation
- Software Testing
Programming Languages and Experience:
- Database: Microsoft SQL server
- Systems: Windows Server
- Education: University Bachelor Degree - Computer Science
- Experience in an apparel or footwear environment, general knowledge of ERP, PLM software, are very
- strong assets.
Visual provides its employees with:
- Competitive salaries and performance-based incentives
- A comprehensive benefits package
- In-house training as well as paid external courses
- The opportunity to develop yourself professionally and personally
- A positive and friendly work environment