Status: Full Time
Location: Montréal, QC
Visual Next (formerly Visual 2000) provides End-2-End software to renowned apparel, footwear and fashion accessory companies. Our comprehensive suite of business solutions provides retailers, brands and manufacturers with the tools they need to compete in today's omni-channel marketplace. More than 600 companies around the world take advantage of Visual Next's advanced ERP, PLM, supply chain management, warehouse optimization and business intelligence software.
The EDI Analyst is responsible for the administration of the EDI systems and connected ERP applications. This position will be responsible for supporting, configuring and maintaining the EDI system as well as managing and resolving IT helpdesk tickets related to such. The EDI Analyst will also work closely with EDI Director to make process improvements and system enhancements to meet customer and business needs.
1-2 years’ experience working with EDI applications, EDI Mapping and SQL Server experience. Understanding of FTP, SFTP and SMTP protocols. Microsoft Office skills. Ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities. Excellent problem solving ability and debugging skills.
- Debugging and responding to the EDI related questions from our customers through ticketing system and phone calls.
- Read and Comprehend different trading partner Maps, and handling communications with trading partners for EDI transaction set-up, ongoing maintenance, proactively identifying issues and resolving them. Responsible for providing and implementing root cause analysis of all related issues.
- Performing trading partner data mapping setup into ERP System.
- Designing UCC-128/MH10 label, Shipping or Carton content label, Branded Packing List, and product labels using Teklynx Codesoft.
- Coordinating and testing all EDI implementations with various EDI partners.
Education and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree (technical, business or science degree preferred).
- Experience with Visual ERP system (asset).
- Knowledge of any labelling software (asset).
- Experienced with EDI ANSI X12 standards.
- Bilingual: French(speak) and English (speak/write)